Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Stitch Sew& Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 15

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 15

It has been a busy week and we have been able to get some yard clean up done.


When I have been sitting inside, I have slowly been stitching the blocks for my patchwork crochet together.

I like to use a plastic yarn needle and the ladder stitch.

I start with a loop stitch that doubles my yarn.

I place my stitches just under the double loops of my single crochet edge stitcth.


The ladder stitch is an up and down  movement.


I think this makes and secure seam and I like the look of it.


This makes a nice flat and almost invisible seam.

I hope to have the center of my patchwork crochet afghan together soon.


What are you working on this week?

Please share! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Knowing very little about crochet or knitting, I find it very interesting to see how you are joining the blocks together. Such pretty yarn too. Thank you for hosting the link party. Happy Easter.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I love how your patchwork afghan is looking!!!

Rosemary said...

I've meaning to comment on the lovely afghan you are crocheting. I was crocheting long before I started quilting and watching/reading your progress has been a reminder to me of how much I loved doing it. As with fabric, I have so much yarn sitting and waiting to be noticed. Thank you for sharing your journey ... I'll be spending my evenings crocheting now! It's so pretty ... The colors are perfect!