Friday, April 1, 2022

Squares Sampler Afghan ~ Setting Strip 4

 


Setting Strip number four is done for my 

Squares Sampler Afghan

This pattern is

Flower Rows by Daisy Farm Crafts

There is a video for this in the link below:

Crochet Flower Puffs ~ Video Tutorial ~ Daisy Farm Crafts

I really like this pattern.  When I showed it to my daughter she said they looked like little kitty paws to her.  Oooooh ... kitty paws! <3 <3 <3 


As written, this pattern called for Wide Half Double Crochet (WHDC) stitches between the puff rows, but my sample did not look as good as would have liked, so I changed it up and made the background in their  
Wide Half Double Crochet Clusters as in 

My Candy Dots Setting Strip ~ Here

I really like the thickness and texture of this stitch.


I think this makes a lovely addition to my sampler squares and setting strips. 

I am working on my last setting strip now.


I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Happy Stitching! 


1 comment:

Dorian said...

It is looking lovely Pat. I, too, thought 'kitty paw' as soon as I saw that new one :) Looking forward to seeing this all together.