Saturday, March 26, 2022

Squares Sampler Afghan ~ Setting Strip # 2 Done!


 My second setting strip for my 

 Squares Sampler Crochet Afghan

is done. 

This  is where I found this free pattern:

Candy Dots Baby Blanket Crochet Stitch @ Daisy Farm Crafts

The video tutorial for this stitch may be found here:

Candy Dots Stitch Video Tutorial @ Daisy Farm Crafts


This is variation of their Wide Half Double Crochet (WHDC) Cluster

with a Puff Stitch making the candy dots,

This photo shows how this stitch looks the same on the front and back sides of the blanket. 


I really like the texture of this stitch pattern.

I am thinking to make one setting strip per row of my squares sampler afghan.


I hope you are having a happy weekend. 


3 comments:

Chantal said...

I really like the look of this setting strip. It looks so puffy and soft. It would make a great cover for a couch pillow. Well done. ;^)

Linda said...

I am so impressed, that puff stitch is beautiful. You are such a good stitcher.
I just read the instructions and got confused - lol!

Gretchen Weaver said...

This is a very interesting stitch. It’s going to be an interesting addition to your afghan. Happy crocheting!