Saturday, March 5, 2022

Cable Stitch Crochet ~ I Think I Have Got It

 I think I have got it!

Here is the first cable stitch for my Block 17:

Pattern 9 ~ Cable Stitch Square @ The Inspired Wren

I am making the two sided pattern and this is the front

 which has one cable centered framed by Front Post Single Crochets (FPSC)

Here is the back of the block which has two cables 

and four spaced FPSC.

I am following the pattern as written and it working well for me.

This is a good thing because I cannot find a video which has this same cable stitch pattern anywhere on the internet.

I believe this is the first time I have ever done a cable crochet stitch.

I am feeling pretty good about completing this block and maybe attempting another cable crochet project in the future.


Have you done a cable stitch in crochet?

If so, I would love to see your version 

and the pattern you used. 


I hope you and yours are having a happy weekend! 


2 comments:

Linda said...

I've never done a cable stitch, but yours looks great!

Chantal said...

Oh! My! That sounds so complicated. You did a GREAT job as everything is so straight. Kudos! ;^)