Monday, March 14, 2022

One More Block to Go!


 The blocks for my  Squares Sampler Afghan ~ Started Here are stacking up.

Block 19 is done. 

One more block to go! 

Nutmeg has been very "paws on" with her help.


Here she is taking a cat nap on my lap with the yarn secured firmly under her body.


Nutmeg says, "As kitty crochet supervisor, it is very important for me to insure that Mommy takes sufficient rest and pet the kitty breaks."

"All set, Mommy, I am awake. You may have your yarn back."


Kitty and I finished stitching and adding the border to Block 19 

and it is drying on our blocking board. 

This pattern stitch is very dense and made a very nice square block.

Pattern Info for Block 19 Here

After our long nightly cat nap, we will work on the last block tomorrow.


Sweet Stitching Dreams! 


2 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Block 19 looks fabulous and Kitty is as cute as a button. Have a very lovely day, Pat and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what all the blocks look crocheted together. I'm enjoying viewing the variety of stitches.