Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Like Thursday # 128 ~ I Like Green


Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Linking up today with my blogging friends at 

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color

I like green, so I am using my green mug and rug today.

I made this block a few years ago and turned it into a mug rug

which I enjoy every March.

The block is a free pattern: 

Little Clover Block from Pat Sloan


Maestro wanted to get into the fun on  my post today

 so she made a funny face to make you smile. 


Maestro also hopped on my sofa when I spread out my shamrock 

bordered quilt top for the wearing of the green today

This one is still in the quilting queue at the top of the stack or tops.

Since I have been crocheting, I have not been quilting so it is still waiting.



I hope you have had a happy St. Patrick's Day today!

 

2 comments:

Linda said...

What beautiful greens you have, and Maestro is the perfect model. Love the tongue. ;) Your mug rug and makes a pretty picture with your teapot and mug.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute mug rug, and love your wanna be sofa quilt? LOL Maestro definitely was in a model mood.