Saturday, March 19, 2022

20 Crochet Squares Done ~ Plus Some


 My 20 blocks are complete for my Squares SamplerAfghan! 


 Here is the main page for this crochet sampler: 

Crochet Sampler Crochet Along @ The Inspired Wren

I finished as I began with this light pink yarn for block 20. 

The Crochet Along Layout Here has 20 blocks and a border.

I like the layout of this afghan.

However, my muse decided I was not done making blocks.


So I made this 5 inch block to add as a setting square.

I followed this free pattern and video tutorial: 

Granny Flower Granny Square Free Pattern @ Lullaby Lodge

Granny Flower Video Tutorial @ Lullaby Lodge

These blocks are fun and quick and easy to make. 

More blocks coming soon.


I hope you are having a happy weekend! 


3 comments:

ChezVies said...

I love how simple yet beautiful this afghan is and I really love your choice of color. Pink and Grey will turn out stunning!

Dorian said...

OH cute Pat! Can't wait to see where your muse is leading you this time, you always do such lovely work.

Chantal said...

Congratulations on getting all the blocks done so quickly. Love the little blocks made with the leftover yarn. ;^)