Sunday, March 27, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching ~ Sampler Setting Strips Progress

Setting Strip Progress for my 

 Squares Sampler Crochet Afghan

 As my layout has five rows and I am thinking one setting strip per row,

I will need five setting strips.

I am halfway there at 2 and 1/2 strips. 


My third setting strip is based on this fun baby blanket crochet pattern:

Colorful Bobble Lines Baby Blanket @ Daisy Farm Crafts

The how to video for this stitch may be found here:

Crochet Bobble Lines Video Tutorial @ Daisy Farm Crafts

The background stitch in gray is a Herringbone Half Double Crochet (HHDC) stitch,

alternated with lines of single crochet and 5 double crochet popcorn bobbles.

This is another fun texture to add to my sampler afghan. 

Linking up tonight with 



I hope you have had a happy weekend of slow stitching! 



2 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I’m just learning how to knit . Your crochet blanket will be pretty!

Linda said...

Your sampler strips are sooooo pretty! I'm enjoying your progress.