Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Square Block 16 is Done ~ Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 9



Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 9 

Ooopps!

Making amends. 

I was away from my computer most of the day yesterday

 and I forgot to post my linky party!




 Block 16 for my 

is done.

For this block I started and ended with the light gray yarn

 and also use this to frame the center of the block.

I am planning to use the light gray for the border 

and consider it the main color of the afghan.

I am loving this color.

~~~~~~

I am Sorry, my Linky Party Friends! 

Better Late Than Not At All.

 Please join in my belated weekly fun ... 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Block 16 is very pretty. Love the movement in this design. Have a great weekend.