Sunday, March 13, 2022

Another Good Day to Crochet

 


The storms have past, the sun is shining,

 the days are getting a little warmer again and I am looking forward again to spring. 

Tomorrow we may be able to open the windows again.

It is a good day to crochet.

Well, everyday is a good day to crochet. 


I am working on the Block 19 in the last of the pattern stitches:

Squares Sampler Pattern 10 ~ Spider Stitch @ The Inspired Wren

This stitch is an easy one and I need only the written instructions.

The link to the where she found the stitch is old and does not work.

I did find a video showing this stitch in the link below:

Spider Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial @ Hopeful Honey

It is always nice to see the stitch and know I am doing it correctly.

I will be making two plain blocks, one in the dark gray.

and then in one of the pink yarns.

I hope to have these blocks done soon and start my setting. 

Happy Stitching! 




No comments: