Saturday, March 12, 2022

Squares Sampler Crochet ~ Two Blocks to Go!

 


Block 18 is on my blocking board.


 Here is the main page for this crochet sampler: 

Crochet Sampler Crochet Along @ The Inspired Wren

This is Block 18, a two sided Cable Stitch Block.

I decided to play with the colors and make a raspberry pink stripe in the center.

Then I decided to do the single crochet border in the same pink.

It is the only block I have edged in any other color than the light gray.

I like it but if it does not play well with the other blocks, I can pull out the pink edge and make it gray like the others.


Here is the back of the block with its two cables. 

Two more blocks to go! 


It is a stormy day here ... rain and snow and very windy.

With the wink chill factor it is feeling like single digits.

Brrrr!

Another good day to stay in and cook and crochet.


I hope that you and yours are safe and well and warm. 


2 comments:

Chantal said...

Cute block! You will finish this project in record time. You are obviously enjoying this a lot. ;^)

Linda said...

You are really whizzing along on your crochet sew-along, I can't wait to see all your blocks together. That's a neat blocking board!