Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Crochet Today ~ Circle to Square Granny Squares



Four Circle to Square Granny Blocks for my



 

To make these blocks Nutmeg and I followed this free tutorial: 

Circle to Square Granny Square @ Just Be Crafty

Where you will also find this 

Circle to Square Video Tutorial @ Just Be Crafty



Like my Solid Granny Square Blocks

I used up small leftover balls of yarn 

and added more colors after making the first circle to square block. 

Since I wanted my blocks to be 5 inches square,

I stopped at Round 5 so my blocks are smaller than the ones in the tutorial.


My four Circle to Square Granny Blocks are done and drying on my blocking board.

More small blocks coming soon ...

and then time to decide my final layout.


I hope you have had a Happy Stitching Day !



1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

These granny blocks are so pretty. This is how my mom used up her scraps of yarn, granny squares! Happy stitching!