Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Squares Sampler Afghan ~ Bobble Lines Setting Strip

 


My third setting strip for my 

 Squares Sampler Crochet Afghan is done.

I like the way the bobble lines connect the colors of the blocks on either side. 


This stitch is adapted from this free pattern:

Colorful Bobble Lines Baby Blanket @ Daisy Farm Crafts

The how to video for this stitch may be found here:

Crochet Bobble Lines Video Tutorial @ Daisy Farm Crafts

The background stitch in gray is a Herringbone Half Double Crochet (HHDC) stitch,

alternated with lines of single crochet and 5 double crochet popcorn bobbles.


The dark gray does not stand out all that well, but I wanted to use all four colors of my yarn in some of these setting strips.

I also sewed today.

I am happy that I am finding time to work on my finishing my squares afghan 

and paly with my fabric, too. 

We have had a return to winter weather here this week and woke up to snow on the ground yesterday. 

Today the wind chill brought temperatures down to the single digits.  Brrr! 

Looking forward to spring weather. 


I hope you have had a happy day of stitching and sewing.


1 comment:

Chantal said...

I love your bubble stitches. It reaches out to both sides so well. Well done! ;^)