Monday, March 7, 2022

Nutmeg Crochets

 


Hello, I am Nutmeg.  I am Mommy's best little crochet helper. 



Mommy has been busy and I have been helping her crochet.

My favorite thing is to snip her yarn for her with my sharp teeth as it

winds off those lovely yarn ball toys.

This block looks like it is done and is time to snip the yarn for her. 

Mommy was tired last night after she finished our Block 17,

so I decided to update her blog for her so she could sleep.


Here is the back of the block.

Mommy did a good job.

This block feels nice and cozy.

Mommy says she has to press her blocks and I am helping.


Then Mommy put it on her blocking board.

Mommy will not let me help with the pins.

Mommy will not let me sit on the block in the middle of the pins.

The board is foam and it is soft and squishy.

I thought it was a new scratching board for the kitty.

Mommy has lots of rules for the kitties.

I love Mommy, though, she pets me and feeds me

and gives me nice places to sit while we work.


 Mommy, it is time to make another block. 

I will help! 



3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hello Nutmeg, are you a pretty one, and so clever helping too. Yes, Mummy is right, pins are no good at all for cats.

Chantal said...

This is the cutest post EVER! It is PurrFECT! ;^)

Linda said...

I love you Nutmeg! You are so purr-ty. :)