Thursday, March 24, 2022

I Like Thursday # 129 ~ Evening Time


 Welcome to I Like Thursday!

To my readers and friends @

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color

I hope you have had a lovely day.

Mine has been mixed. 

 It has been rainy and cold and spring has gone back into hiding. 

My internet was down all day despite my best efforts to fix.

Mr Scrapatch came home and finally got it up and running again. 

I am happy my computer is computing again.

In truth, my week has been mixed. 

My little Maestro, who was enjoying my green quilts just last week

 had to go to the vet again on Monday.  

After a shot of antibiotic, she is feeling much more like her perky self again.

I am happy my kitty is feeling better.


I have been playing with the fabrics again.

I found some more pink and gray prints for my planned ...


Moda Blockheads 4 Quilt Along



The first block is up ... 

 Moda Block Heads 4 ~ Week 1


Here is the link for the .pdf for this block: 



I have been making progress everyday on my 

Squares Sampler Crochet Afghan

Here are my four classic Granny Squares. 


I am working on the setting for my twenty sampler blocks.


More photos soon. 

I had plans to share a recipe this week, but I am getting sleepy 

and my kitty is looking at me to come and snuggle with her.


Goodnight, My Thursday Friends.  Sweet Dreams!



4 comments:

Linda said...

I love your pinks and grays! Glad your sweet kitty is feeling better. I worry about mine like they are children. Well I guess they are my children now. ;) Have a great weekend!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I have enjoyed seeing all your crocheted blocks. You are a great crocheter, Pat. It is always upsetting when pets are not feeling well and it is a bummer to not have the computer. Really I don't know what I'd do without it. The pandemic made me rely on it more too. Thankfully, behind us now...fingers crossed.

piecefulwendy said...

What pretty fabrics! I'm glad Maestro is feeling better. I've been enjoying your crochet work - so pretty! Have fun with Blockheads!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad Maestro is feeling better. I love your fabrics you chose. I enjoy spying your crochet blocks even though I don't always comment.