Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 11



Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 11

 


Moda Blockheads 4 ~ Introduction Here

Twenty-eight Blocks

Wednesday, March 23 to Wednesday, September 28, 2022.

 New blocks will be released each Wednesday by 8:00 AM CST

on the Blockheads Designer's blog.    

To sew or not to sew, that is the question. 

I am trying to decide if I should start this one.

I have never actually finished my previous Moda Blockheads starts.

My sewing machine is sitting idle while I crochet.


Nonetheless, I did find some possible fabrics for this sew along.

A pink and gray color palette has been very appealing to me lately.

The print on the right will determine the colors and choice of fabrics.

It is my free yard of fabric from my local quilt shop this month.

I think the gray background print in the front is a keeper.

I like the dots and the rainbows.

Hmmm ... the dark pink needs to be a different. 

It is too bold a print for the other more delicate ones.


Maybe I should sew.


Will you sew along with this new block along? 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Sounds tempting to join in! I missed the story--why do you get a free yard of fabric every month at your LQS? That sounds too good to be true!!!! I love your prints so far!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I did download the patterns from Blockheads 3 but never sewed them. I always have projects of my own in the process and don't want to be distracted by another one. I'll save the patterns and maybe I'll start the blocks after the Flower Patch Sewalong is finished the end of April. Happy stitching!

Dorian said...

I like your fabric pull Pat. It will be a fun quilt, if you decide to join in. I'm sure your sewing machine will be happy as well :) Have fun, whatever you decide to do.

Linda said...

I love your fabric pull. I'm trying not to join any more "alongs" and concentrate on what I've got going on. But it's tempting!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Thank you so much, Pat for the reminder about the Moda Block Heads. Your fabrics are so lovely . Looking forward to seeing your blocks in the future. Thank you so much for hosting the link party. Happy quilting.