Wednesday, September 6, 2023

New Birthday Year Starts Today!

 


Happy Birthday to Me!

I am starting off 71st year with this pretty fabric

and a new quilty project. 


This is my fabric for the Moda Blockheads 5,

which also starts today.


Moda Blockheads 5 ~ Kick-Off Week 1

The .pdf for first week's block pattern may be found in the following link:


MBH5 ~ Week 1 ~ Autograph Star Block


This fabric is the Dawn on the Prairie collection from

Stephanie Sliwinski @ Fancy That House Design

These fabrics were purchased at 


Serendipity Woods

I am not affiliated with this shop.

I am a happy customer. 

~~~

You may also purchase this fabric 


Dawn on the Prairie @ Fat Quarter Shop

I am a small blogger affiliate of Fat Quarter Shop

and for any purchases you make via links on my blog 

or in the banner at the top left of my sidebar, 

I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no additional expense to you. 


Thanks for enjoying the pretty fabric with me today! 


4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I like your birthday present! Your Blockheads block is very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Chantal said...

Happy Birthday! Lots of beautiful sunny fabric in this bundle. Enjoy the new project. ;^)

Home Sewn By Us said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! What a fabulous way to start a new year with such pretty fabrics and a new project to enjoy. Happy Thursday to you. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Mary said...

Happy birthday! It looks like the year is off to a good start with pretty fabrics and fun blocks.