Friday, September 29, 2023

Free Pattern Friday ~ Sweater Weather QAL ~ Limited Time Free Release

 


Sweater Weather has arrived in my quilty corner of the world.

I saw this very cute and cozy looking quilt along this week and just have to share.

This pattern is available for free for a limited time during the quilt along at


Sign Up Here for Sweater Weather Pattern


This pattern is a limited time free email subscription.

Once you sign up, you will also have access to their QAL main page. 


When you sign up now, you will receive emails 

for the block patterns that have already been released 

and then will receive future weekly blocks. 

Be Forewarned!

Free Now ~ Gone Later ~ 

The Sweater Weather Sampler Quilt Block Patterns 

will be available for download until November 3rd, 2023.


~~~~

I am saving the quilt block patterns as I have to many projects in the works.

I love this design and hope to be sewing it soon.


I have been sitting and cross stitching this week 
as I have accepted the challenge to complete
a project in October.

As I am a slow stitcher, I am giving myself a head start 
so that I actually finish on time.

 Today is another cool, rainy, gray day and I am enjoying the colorful threads.

What are you working on?

Is it a fun free project?

If so, please share! 


This linky party is for free patterns only. Please share a favorite free pattern or tutorial of your own or one that you have found online.  Please link all photos and patterns and tutorials directly to the original pattern designer. If you are sharing a pattern that is not your own, please give credit where credit is due. All copyrights are reserved by the original designers. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love your Halloween blocks! Beautiful fabrics. Meanwhile, thanks so much for sharing this Sampler SAL> I've gone and signed up as I really like the look of this one and there aren't too many blocks. Enjoy your slow stitching. I'm cross stitching too these days. Happy Stitching!