Friday, September 8, 2023

Free Pattern Friday ~ New Weekly Linky Party


I found this orphan block recently 
while searching in my sewing storage boxes 
and decided to share it again for my 
Free Pattern Friday post.

This is a free block pattern of my own design:

The cutting and sewing instructions may be found in the link below: 

Jelly Roll House Block 1 ~ Free Block Design

I had intended this to be a series of blocks, but my interest has waned. 

Now, I am thinking of turning this orphan block into a fall pillow cover.

I love making my house cozy and warm with seasonal pillows and quilts.

~~~

Here is a fun free pattern and tutorial for turning blocks into pillow covers:


Beverly McCullough @ Flamingo Toes

 has a wonderful video tutorial in the link below:

Patchwork Fall Pillows by Flamingo Toes for RBD

The free block pattern .pdfs  may be downloaded on Beverly's Blog: 

Patchwork Fall Pillow Patterns ~ Click Here

~~~

I am sharing this as part of my new 


Free Pattern Friday Linky Party!


We all love to find free patterns and tutorials!


Do you have a fun free pattern you would like to share?


Have you recently found a free pattern you have added to your sewing list?


Please share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

This linky party was perfect for my quilt this week! I love free patterns, thanks for sharing with us!