Friday, September 1, 2023

Free Pattern Friday ~ Moda Blockheads 5

 


Moda Blockheads 5 has arrived! 

Click Here or All Info

Moda Blockheads, for the most part, has been a wonderful
 and always free sew along.
At the end of the first year, it became a book.

This year looks to be one free pattern a week on Wednesdays again.

I do not know if I will be participating.

I have a track record or making a few blocks on each round and then not completing the quilt.



I still have this fabric pull together and am toying with the idea
 of using it for this round and just adding the block
 I made to the new mix. 


I could also just keep making the MBH4 blocks. 




I only made one block that time. 


The next year I used this block as the center block for 



This SAHRR is one of my favorite starts but is, alas, still unfinished. 


Before that there was My Moda Blockheads 2 Start

I really loved this fabric selection.


Not sure where that block is now. 


Hmmmmmmm. 





I am wondering if I should even think about starting this round this year.


The thing is that the 1st Block release date this year is actually on my birthday.

Decision time this weekend.

Anyone want to speculate on what I will choose?

;) 








1 comment:

Chantal said...

A new beginning is always fun! Enjoy! ;^)