Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Good Morning, Quilty World!


Good Morning, Coffee ~ Good Morning, Fabric!


Good Morning, Amara ~ Good Morning Quilt!

I finished the quilting on this quilt late last night and took it off the frame
so it would greet me in the morning is all is bright fabric happiness.


Good Morning, Quity Kitty Katniss!


Good Morning, Quilty Kitty Nutmeg!

My quilty kitties are inspecting my work for me.


I think we did a good job with the edge to edge hand guided echo swirl design on this quilt.


Good Morning, Janome ~ Good Morning, Quilty Kitty Maestro! 


Quilty Kitty Maestro is in my sewing chair waiting for me to start our next quilty project.


This fabric is 


Now what do you think we are making with these pretties?

Good Morning, Quilty World! 
Have a Happy Quilty Day! 

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

And Good Morning Moon! :) I'm enjoying your Halloween fabrics!

Bernie Kringel said...

Good morning Pat! Have a lovely day.

Jacqueline said...

Love that Halloween jelly roll

Laura said...

Love the variegated thread you chose for your quilting.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good Morning!! It's never too early to post Halloween...anything.
xx, Carol

Roseanne said...

Good afternoon Pat! It looks like the quilting inspectors take their job quite seriously, but you've passed muster. That quilt look just gorgeous - I would be thrilled to wake up to its beauty. Hmm, I don't know what you're making with the Halloween fabrics but I look forward to seeing. ~smile~ Roseanne

Unknown said...

I love that Morning Quilt! Did you have some kind of...formula/pattern for making those blocks? Each one is different but the whole things has a very homogeneous feel which is great!