Thursday, September 5, 2019

I Like Thursday Post # 26 ~ I Like Finishes


A Quilty Finish always makes me happy and this one is so pretty 
I am over the moon and the garden gate about it.


Our Garden Gate Project Started Here is finished, too.
My hubby moved the old stepping stone blocks so they are centered and
added some pea gravel to the gate area.
The roses I planted on either side are growing.
The one on the left has reached the upright and is starting to climb
up the arch toward the sun.


Our summer flowers are still blooming
and we are enjoying the fruits of our labor.


My life is filled with color and light and beauty and love.


The new Hydrangea Tree That Arrived Here
which we planted in the front yard is flourishing, too.
Its white blossoms are turning a deep dusky pink color.


I am thankful just to sit and enjoy all this beauty in my life.


It is a good day to visit with my

I Like Thursday Quilters @ Not Afraid of Color

Have a Happy Thursday! 

9 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh finishes feel so great--very nice work hugs, Julierose

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

What a sweet quilt in a lovely garden.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your Poppy Lane quilt is so pretty, and your garden is the perfect spot for photographs, too! Glad you are enjoying all that color!

PaintedThread said...

What a great looking quilt. Love your garden, as always.

Preeti said...

Such a cheerful quilt. Love the bright and happy colors. The hot pink binding is a perfect choice!!!

LA Paylor said...

beautiful!!! all of it. Glad the hydrangea is happy where you put it, and the garden is a haven. Thanks for showing us! LeeAnna

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your hydrangea. The quilt is great.

Roseanne said...

Hi Pat! Ooh, this quilt turned out fabulous. I love all the different colors together and the fabrics. Your whole garden looks lovely and very inviting. ~smile~ Roseanne

piecefulwendy said...

Oh my, that's a pretty quilt, and I love the photos!