Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I Am Sew Happy!



These wonderfully easy to sew Log Cabin Block papers are now available!


I actually requested they make this product 
I love that Fat Quarter Shop listens to their customers. 
I hope this is a very successful product for them
because I want them to make more  of these foundation papers. 

I loved making the blocks for the 




with the easy "sew by number" papers. 


I am sew looking forward to making an easy scrappy log cabin quilt with the new papers!



I know just what I want to make, a queen size Log Cabin Star Quilt
of red, yellow, aqua, orange, gray with white prints as background
with the scraps of my  Corey Yoder fabrics.

The lines are sew easy for me to see with my impaired vision
and my blocks are perfectly squared.
Oh, happy sewing day! 


1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I haven't done a log cabin quilt yet, but I'm pretty sure I will. There are so many great layouts for the blocks. I might give those paper foundation packs a try. Flawless 1/4" seams is appealing to me, lol.
xx, Carol