Sunday, September 29, 2019

I Love Tilda



Katniss and I enjoyed opening this lovely surprise package this week!

It is a new monthly club subscription and we were one of the first subscribers.


This is a monthly box for Tilda fabric devotees
and includes many free patterns and perks.


This is organized by

Julie @ The Intrepid Thread

If you are interested in subscribing to this monthly box subscription

Sign Up Here For More Info

New memberships will be accepted soon for a short time only.

The newest Tilda fabric collection
Old Rose @ The Intrepid Thread
is available now.

I am not affiliated in any way with this shop.
I am only a long time customer and new Tilda Club member.


The newest collection of Tilda Fabrics is Old Rose

Here is the Old Rose Catalogue on Issuu

I was not going to purchase the new collection
as I decided to spend my Tilda fabric budget on the club this year.


I am sew blessed!

I received these Fat Quarter bundle of Old Rose and Tilda Soft Solids
and a yard of the gray large rose print as a belated birthday gift!


These fabrics are so soft and lovely.

<3 <3 <3


3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Ah I can see why you love that fabric. It is gorgeous. So soft and feminine.

krisgray said...

So pretty!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi what a great choice for fabric allowance this year! I actually purchased some of this fabric and love it. I was thinking of making orange peels with it something I can handle but I need more of the kitchen towel line. Meanwhile, I will thoroughly enjoy seeing what you make with this, Pat.