Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Saving and Stashing and Sewing


All Treats and Sewing Tricks


"Free Pattern" is one of my favorite things.

This new one is a Tuesday Sew Along and will run for five weeks.

@ Moda Bake Shop


"22 Fat Quarters OR 2 Layer Cakes
4 ½ yards background
1 yard border
5/8 yard binding
4 ½ yards backing"



This is a fall remake of the
 Camp Oda May Summer Sew-along HERE

The path choices are listed Spooky Sew-Along HERE


one of my favorite fall fabric lines. 

 I just happen to have stocked up on this now hard to find fabric ... 



I have plenty of fabric but am still deciding if I want to try to sew along
or if I want to use different fall fabrics from my stash.
I love fall fabrics!



The Moda Cutting Table has so many free patterns


Here is another free block series currently in progress ...



I Can MakeThat @ Moda Schoolhouse

15 Fabulous 18" blocks

I save all these patterns when I see them.
So many wonderful patterns.
Sew little time.

Happy Saving and Stashing and Sewing! 



1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Whew I am glad I am not the only one that is saving those patterns. I just love that fabric. Glad I grabbed some up and the pattern to make that quilt.