Saturday, September 21, 2019

Sew A Jelly Roll Today!


Just look at these colorful jelly roll strips ... :-)


This fabric is 



 I bought this pretty spooky jelly roll Here @ Fat Quarter Shop ,
my favorite online shop with a local quilt shop feel. 



 Today is

National Sew A Jelly Roll Day @ Moda Fabrics




and as a bonus ...

Jelly Roll Braid Free Tutorial from Lori Holt

Are you sewing a Jelly Roll Today?


I am sewing a jelly roll today!

This is my 265th blog post this year.
I have challenged myself to post each day in 2019.
100 More Posts to Go!

Happy National Sew A Jelly Roll Day! 


2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute jelly roll. I have been sewing with Jelly Roll parts.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh I love those Halloween fabrics! I'd say when it comes to your stitching...well you are ON A ROLL! sorry, I couldn't resist.
xx, Carol