Monday, September 2, 2019

Off My Longarm ~ My Quilting Adventures



It is always nice to start the day with a quilt 
off the longarm and getting ready to bind.

Th is pretty lap quilt pattern is 


For this quilt I did an edge to edge free style flower
that I am calling "Open Heart." 

I saw this idea on a FB quilting group done perfectly by an experienced longarm quilter.

My quilting is far from perfect but I am still learning my way as I go along on
 My Quilting Adventures.



Poppy Lane Quilt Started Here

Hope to have this quilt bound and done by tomorrow. 

Happy Quilting! 

3 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Wow you made quick work of that quilt! Lovely!

KaHolly said...

It is absolutely adorable! I love houses on quilts!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi again! Wow, that was quick. I love doing hearts, and it is something I can easily do on my DSM. This is such a happy and welcoming looking quilt. It will make someone feel wonderfully warm and loved. ~smile~ Roseanne