Saturday, December 28, 2019

"I Has Stash!"


I am the curator of a fine private fabric collection.

Translation: "I Has Stash!"

I am thinking that maybe for the coming new year I really need to make an effort to
sew a few of these lovely collectors items into a quilt.

Translation: " I Need To Bust My Stash" 

Sew when I saw ...



I thought I would take a look to see if this might work for me.

So I joined the 


There are many pretty quilt inspirations from previous years to see.

The free block for the 2019 challenge is still available.


The challenge is based on a single block that can work into different layouts
and sizes of quilts.

Time will tell if I sew along.

Do you have stash?

Are you planning to sew your stash in 2020?

I would love to hear your quilty plans for the New Year.

:-) 





1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

I used to belong to the Yahoo group Stashbusters. They really helped me to not add mindlessly to my stash and encouraged me to use up what I had. Thanks for letting me know they moved to Facebook after the demise of the Yahoo groups.