Thursday, December 26, 2019

I Like Thursday # 38 ~ Christmas Forever


Santa has visited and brought me lovely fabric gifts and quilt shop gift certificates
to enjoy all year long.

It was a quiet, family Christmas here in our ...


"Broe Home For Christmas"
Here Mr Scrapatch and I are enjoying the day with our two sons,
Jon on the left and Matt on the right,
and Matt's Gal, Jessica who set up this selfie for us with her new phone camera. <3


We also skyped with my daughter and Grand-darling in Texas,
and we exchanged Christmas greetings with our SIL Matt who is deployed via internet chat.
Here Everly is enjoying the warm day there outside in her swing set fort
that Grampy built for her when we visited them.


The puppy dog pals are a much loved Christmas present we gave her two years ago
which was the last time my daughter's family was able to
"Broe Home For Christmas." 


We all enjoyed wearing our official
Broe Home for Christmas Custom T-Shirts 
from The Vinyl Forrest
which I creative daughter made for us.
I love them!


I received many thoughtful gifts,
including this lovely card and yummy treats from
 my bestest online quilty friend,
who also made me the beautiful hand quilted tablerunner
in the background as a birthday gift several years ago.
Thank you, Dorian, for your gift of friendship.


Today everyone has gone to work and the kitties are I are here
enjoying our gifts,
 and dreaming of all the things we will make in the coming New Year
and feeling very thankful.


Christmas is Forever

I am sharing it today with you and my blogging friends

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color

May you and yours feel Christmas every day.

{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Just lovely likes this week--glad you had a terrific Christmas...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the shirts and your family pic. So nice you got to skype with the other loved ones who are far away. Looks like some fun sewing with the ombre book and other goodies.

PaintedThread said...

Looks like Christmas was a wonderful time, filled with family. Excellent!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} right back atcha. I love your t-shirts and the family picture with the five of you. It looks like you had a fabulous time enjoying each other and now you have some quiet to enjoy your gifts. Agreed - the Christmas feeling is not to be put away. ~smile~ Roseanne

Dorian said...

You're so welcome my Dear Friend. Hope you enjoy the chocolates (share some with Charlie if you want ;) teheehe). I'm glad you had a nice day with the family.

Michele McLaughlin said...

Wonderful likes! Love the Broe home t-shirts, they are wonderful!! Have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!