Thursday, December 19, 2019

I Like Thursday # 37 ~ Christmas Countdown # 5



Maestro says,  "Good Morning!
Have you seen this new blog hop announcement?"


 February is the month that always finds me sewing something red.

This vibrant color always warms my winters
and fills my thoughts of those I love.

So when I saw this blog hop,
I knew I wanted to join in the fun.

Will you be sewing red, too?


Hope to see you sewing along.

This fun blog hop is hosted by the lovely and creative

who always has many, many wonderful freebies to share,
like this beautiful ...



and this striking... 



and this adorable ... 



Are you seeing Merry Christmas Red?

These are my 

finds of the day.

I am linking up today with 




Where there is always so much to like.


From one of my happiest places on FB ... 

Merry Sewing! 

5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

red makes me happy too! Thanks for the heads up, happy weekend! LeeAnna

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Fun projects. I love the one by Carol with the black and white looking quilt. I have been collecting the tiny tree and the moda bake shop daily patterns for Christmas.

PaintedThread said...

Maestro looks comfy. That winter storm quilt is beautiful - had to go over and check that out. Thanks for sharing.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

There are so many fun quilt alongs and blog hops to participate in! I'll look forward to the red goodness in February! Merry Sewing (and Christmas) to you, too, Pat!

Bob Swiming said...

Play Vegus168 แทงบอล online slots for real money Easy jackpot, easy spin, fun online slot