Sunday, December 1, 2019

Slow Stitch Sunday in Texas


Row 1 is done!

It was a beautiful sunny day today.
I spent much of the day slow stitching.
Mostly outside or in a sunny window.
This photo was taken at the end of the day
after darkness fell and the soft lights were on inside.


Mr Scrapatch added the tent roof to the tower
and the Little Miss enjoyed the sunshade.
He also added the monkey bars but I forgot to take photos today.


I like the gingerbread house in the Christmas colors I have chosen.
I will add the button details after all the stitching is done.

This is the original pattern colors ...



I like the original but I am enjoying playing with the pattern ...


I love the snowman.
The striped scarf is my own variation.
I also made a larger carrot nose.

Slow Sunday Stitching

Linking up tonight with all the pretty projects 
@

Happy Sunday ... :-) 

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The play structure looks awesome as does your cross stitch.

Dorian said...

Your cross stitch is looking good Pat! And so is the sing set :) Have a happy day.

Denise :) said...

Your vintage sampler piece is coming along sweetly! My grandgirls have the same playhouse/fort and they love it! :)