Thursday, February 1, 2024

I Like Thursday Randomness

 

I Like ... 

... Fabric from my Stash Closet ... some older Tilda Collections.

Apple Butter is my favorite Tilda.

I love these greens! 



... Finding my 30's Colors Applique Threads.


... Cake Ingredients


... Italian Lemon Ricotta Olive Oil Cake

that I made for lunch with my friends yesterday. 

Original Recipe Here: Lemon Ricotta Olive Oil Cake @ Pypers Kitchen

I left off the meringue topping; added a lemon icing

 and made it gluten free so my friend could enjoy. 


... Lemonades and Earl Grey.

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!


... Mochi ... maybe.
This was random gift from one of my sons.


... A cat on my lap ... always.


For more I Like Thursday Fun visit my friends 

@

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color


Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Those fabrics are beautiful! Are you going to have a Hugs & Kisses for February? Happy stitching!

Dorian said...

Looks like a lovely day you had. Fabric, tea and goodies :) How is the applique coming along?