Friday, February 2, 2024

Fabric Love and Free Pattern Friday

 


My Wordless Wednesday photo 
showed my recent quilty indulgence purchase
of the Tilda Jubilee Fat Quarter Bundles.
I bought mine at Handcock of Paducah on pre-order 
to add to my Tilda Collection.
The small print bundle has a print with a green background.
The main collection only has green in the leaf details.

As I love green, I went stash spelunking deep in my closet
and pulled out some of my older Tilda Collection gems.

These greens are from the Apple Butter Collection 
and are a nice addition to the Jubilee colors, I think.

I love the way almost all Tilda Collections play well together.

Jubilee is their 25th Collection and Tilda is celebrating. 

Jubilee Collection Catalogue Here

There are, of course, some lovely new free patterns. 


This lovely applique quilt is my favorite.

It is much too challenging for my skills at this time ...

maybe forever.

Here is the link to just the pattern templates.

But I love to save the patterns and look.

The applique pillow might be within my possibility.



This pieced pillow is much more of a possibility for my capabilities. 


It has been added to my very long list of "Things To Sew."

Time will tell. 

Will you celebrate their Jubilee and sew?


3 comments:

Joanne said...

Of course :)
I love how Tilda fabrics combine !
Yes that applique Tilda quilt top looks great but I might try one of the pillows :)
Enjoy Tilda's 25th Anniversary !

Joanne said...

What would be fun to try is mixing 5 inch squares of all the previous Tilda collections to make a back ground for the birthday quilt. Then using solids to do the applique . That would be a great project for the year :) I might have to get cutting :)

Gretchen Weaver said...

There are so many beautiful patterns, I can't decide which one to make first! The Tilda fabrics are so beautiful!