Monday, February 19, 2024

Temperature Quilt 2024 Update

 


I am  happy to say that I am up to date on my 

Temperature Quilt  2024 Tree Blocks

It has been below freezing at night here

and in some cases not getting above the freezing point

 in the daytime the past week. 

Mostly it has been sunny but it has also been very windy

adding a wind chill factor to the cold.

Occasionally we have bits of snow flurries blowing around,

 but we have little new snow on the ground

except for piles along the streets and walks that are not melting.

All in all though, it has been a mild February so far here.



My blocks have been shades of blue and purple to reflect the cold.

The green tree shows it actually went a few degrees above freezing that day.


I added some Tilda Gardenlife 

to my Windy Days and Hibernation fabrics, 

though it is still very much winter in my garden.

I am staying snug and warm inside sewing

and dreaming of spring.


May you stay well and safe an warm in your own happy quilty place. 



1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your trees are so pretty, this is going to be a beautiful quilt with all the different colors. Do you wait to sew the blocks a week at a time or do you try to keep up every day? Happy stitching!