Saturday, February 3, 2024

Saturday Sewing

 


Catching up with my Temperature Quilt Tree Blocks.

Last weekend and much of the week, I felt under the weather,

which started snowy, got wet and wild and then turned to ice.

After that is was cloudy and gray all week 

and the temperatures went up and down.

I was not really ill but very blah 

and mostly stayed tucked under the quilts and read

and dreamed of better days.

So here is my week's worth of blocks sewed yesterday and today.

The heart block is a spacer block to mark the beginning of February.



Here is today's block,

low temperature in the 20s and high in the mid 30s Fahrenheit.

The next few days are forecast to zig-zag above and below the freezing mark.


I have also been working on sewing the rows 

and will have more photos of what the quilt may look like soon.  


I hope you are having and happy quilty weekend.


No comments: