Saturday, January 19, 2019

It is Snowing ~I am Sewing!



Cupid Kit from Fat Quarter Shop

(Spoiler Alert: stop reading if you ordered this and have not received it 
and want to be surprised) 

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

Outside the snow is falling, the wind is raging, the temperature is dropping.
Inside I am warming my hands with this pretty red fabric kit.



I <3 it! 

I bought the special Cupid Box from the Fat Quarter Shop.
You probably saw this everywhere on the quilty social media.
It is sold out.
I am not trying to sell you anything.

If you think you want advance notice of these special offers
you may wish to join the
to see it first.
If you do, you may see many quilty goodies you may want to buy.
There is a lot of inspiration in this friendly group
but it can be tempting. 
I really like these surprise boxes so I gave in to the temptation for this one.


Opening one of these surprise boxes is a treat!

This one included the pattern and all the fabrics needed to
make the top for a 22" by 64" table runner.
There is even vartigated Aurifil thread to quilt it
and a cute heart needle threader as a extra gift.

The only other things I need to finish my table runner is
2 yards of backing fabric from my stash.
My sizable stash has this covered.


I  sorted and cut.


Now I am sewing.

I am warm and in my happy place.

May you be safe and warm and protected 
from the storms in life
and surrounded by quilty love.

<3 



1 comment:

Karen said...

The top piece of fabric in the pre-cut bundle....the one with the redwork looking Cupid. That is so cute. I did not order a box but your kit looks oh so interesting.