Monday, January 14, 2019

Fabric Finding Purpose




Wee Wovens Brights by Moda Fabrics

This bright beautiful bundle has been in my stash 
for a very long time ...
waiting for just the right purpose.

The time is coming soon to cut and sew! 

I have shopped my stash for sewing along this year for the ...


The fabric requirements and all info is up for this wonderful
charity Quilt Along with


This year their charity is the 



This year’s charity quilt along will benefit Make-A-Wish Central & South Texas
The FQS is offering all of the patterns 
to make this quilt for free, 
they just ask that you donate $5 per pattern download 
to this amazing organization 
and 100% of the proceeds from the pattern downloads will be donated to

Start here ...



There is a beautiful kit available for their sample quilt:





I have shopped my stash for sewing along this year.


I have decided that this 
Wee Wovens FQ Bundle 
will make a wonderful threadology quilt

My quilt will be a bit scrappier as I am using fat quarters instead of half yards.

I am planning a white background for the blocks 
and probably a brown for thread spool. 

I will decide later on the outer border fabric.

Looking forward to the first block!


Sewing along with the 

is always fun and as easy as 1-2-3!

Bookmark Here for the Threadology Quilt Along

Looks like the first block will be released on February 1st.


Are you making plans to sew along?  

Do you have the perfect fabric waiting in your stash? 

No comments: