Monday, January 7, 2019

One Monthly Goal ~ January


I am joining in the


hosted by


My January goal is ...


... to complete all the cross stitching on my 


Too often I put aside a holiday or seasonal project once the day and time has passed.

I am back in my sewing room which was Christmas Planning Central
for a month and my machine is uncovered 
and I have projects to sew.

I need to take a few minutes a day and get this cross stitch done this month.
I do enjoy sitting and slow stitching.
This is a good goal.

Wish me luck!

I used to have quilty list for myself each month.
and I have let it slide the last year or so,

I am thinking I need to revise my monthly list.

Not to stress myself out.

Just to organize myself.

I need to keep it simple so I can cross things off
and feel accomplished.

Do you set monthly goals?


6 comments:

Chantal said...

I do set monthly goals but just for me. I don't want to join a group as I had the past years. I stress too much when I am within a group. I feel like I owe it to them to achieve my goals every month and with a full time job, it's not always possible. Therefore, I keep my goals a secret. Your cross-stitch sampler looks so beautiful. Looking forward to see it finished. Good luck. ;^)

Jacqueline said...

This is my first time of setting 12 goals, putting them in a dish and will randomly pull a new one every month.

Needled Mom said...

No goal setting for me. Your cross stitch is going to so pretty by the end of the year.

Rike Busch said...

My goal setting is to finish some felt food for the children's kitchen. Good luck with your OMG!
Greetings from Germany
Rike

Susan said...

That is a great choice! Not only will it be moved to finish, or close, but it will give you some quiet hand time, and that is a wonderful blessing! I haven't touched mine yet - leftover things from last year keep getting in the way!

Patty said...

This will be so pretty. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!