Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I am a Quilt Book Bibliophile




This the book I have dusted off for the 






It was published in 1999.
I have no idea how long it has been on my shelf,
but I cannot recall ever sewing a pattern from this book. 


Like many of my quilt books I found it on 
a white elephant table at a quilt show
for a fraction of its original cost.

I love quilt books!

I usually have a stack near me and I browse and read 
all the time for ideas and just for fun.

Do you love quilt books?

Then you would love this book!


This book is a gem,
packed with 42 colorful projects and some basic quilt information
on only 175 pages.

I am down to choosing between three projects.

The blog hop is only a month away 
and I need to make a choice and get sewing.

While I am pondering my final choice I am perusing my favorite quilting sites.

For more reading today ...

Check out this interesting post 


Are you a Quilt Bibliophile? 

3 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

I am a Quilt Bibliophile too. My book was published in 1996 and I probably got it around then! Look forward to seeing what you make!

GranChris said...

That's me, love reading them.

tealeafquilts said...

I love Quilt books and have a shelf full of them. Also magazines. Hubby continually wants me to get rid of them but they are like novels to me. Only I enjoy reading them over and over. I pulled out a Dust off book as well and making a quilt from it. In between Good Fortune.