Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sewing ~ With Cat ~ Part 2 ~ Plus 1


My Quilty Kitties and I are working on something ...


... "sew pawsome"!


Nutmeg helped me choose the right fabrics. 


Maestro helped me work on the placement and the design.  

Such good sewing room helpers I have. 


Together we actually did get some sewing done. 


Maestro says "Time to play with the kitties."

We hope to have this project ready to show you tomorrow.

It is getting very cold here.

Not as cold as the midwest,
but the arctic blast is spreading into the northeast.

Stay warm and safe and quilty, everyone. 

<3 


4 comments:

Jenny said...

They are so sure they are helping!!

Sherry said...

Such cute helpers and they have a good eye for color too!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Nutmeg did a pawsome job on selecting those fabrics! I love that white w/red dotted one. And Maestro is a natural with the pencil and identifying the crucial steps. ~smile~ Roseanne

Suze said...

Great team effort!