Thursday, February 28, 2019

Happy "I Like Thursday"


I have fallen behind on my


I made a count error on the pattern and had to do some ripping out.
I left one small spacing error but 
after much dithering I have decided not to change it.

I am also changing up the colors in the quilts on the line
and calling it all a "design option." 

I will catch up by next Wednesday, I hope.

Managing my quilting and cross stitching time and other needs
has been a bit of an adjustment.

I am caught up with swap blocks
and am working on a few other quilt along blocks.

In my quilt blog readings I just visited



I Like Thursdays @ Home Sewn By Us

which has a thread trail back to

I Like Thursdays @ Not Afraid of Color

I like Thursdays,
so I have decided to join in the fun.

This is my 1st "I Like Thursdays" post.



My quilty helper,  Maestro, has paw-sitively approved this post,
 and helped me make


This Block.

I like kitties and all furry friends.

This is my 59th blog post of the year.

I decided to post daily this year
just as a personal challenge.

Two months down, ten to go.

Thanks to all who read my ramblings!

:-) 


8 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! YAYAYAYAYAY! Did you let LeeAnna know? She'll add your blog to the list. Yippee. Lately my list of loves have been short. Shame on me, because I have so many blessings in my life each and every day. Posting each day is really a challenge - good for you for tackling it. When I first started blogging I tried that, but I found I didn't have enough to say to keep up. I thought I was really a blah blah but it turns out I'm only a partial blah blah. HAHA! Welcome to the Thursday group. ~smile~ Roseanne

LA Paylor said...

hooray! We love getting new people into our great little group!!! Welcome and I added you into the links! Most people keep a list of the everyday things they liked and post weekly. I leave their links in. No pressure, let me know if you want me to let your link stay in or you only want to post likes now and then, okay? Welcome. I love cross stitch and so do lots of the like posters!LeeAnna

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Welcome to our group-your post is fun to read. Best wishes. mary

PaintedThread said...

I love your helper. lol. Cute block, too. :-)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I am already following you so it is fun that our paths cross at the I like Thursday party! That's a cute block and I am busy finishing a large cross stitched piece. Yes fitting it all in is tricky at times. Good luck with your goal to post every day.

Jean said...

Welcome to the I like Thursdays! Wow, posting every day, what a challenge. Good for you! Looks like you have a great helper there. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Welcome to I Like Thursdays! I'm sorry I missed your post yesterday - we are actually traveling right now so today I'm getting caught up. I like your cat block - so fun with the orange kitty and perfect background fabric!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Our Molly the Cat likes to see what I'm sewing or at least lie on my work should I rest it on the bed. Your cat piece is fun and cute. It has me thinking I ought to make something similar.