Friday, February 15, 2019

Sometimes I Get Sew Crazy


Here is the fabric pull to start a new project next month.

Really I do not need another project.

This one is paper piecing and one day at that.

It does seem a little crazy.


It is for the


However, I have not bought anything but the pattern for this one.

I will add and subtract fabrics from what I have as I need them.

I will find something for a background in my stash.

It will not be a race,

It will be a journey.

I will see where it leads.


I found this image somewhere on the internet.

It is my Valentine for my Valentine,
whom I love every day like it is Valentine's Day

<3



6 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I jump into things like this all the time and then smack my forehead. LOL It will be amazing I'm sure!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Good Morning! That fabric pull is tempting but you lost me at paper pieced. I will happily watch you on this journey, though. Happy Friday! ~smile~ Roseanne

Karen said...

A pile of wonderful looking fabrics. I so enjoy seeing what quilters choose to use for their quilting projects. Looks like some happy time coming.

claudia said...

Love those colors! So bright and happy on this, another cold damp winter day! Thank you so much for brightening up my day!!!

Farm Quilter said...

Enjoy the journey! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with those lovely fabrics!!

Sumac said...

Just what I needed, another project! Pattern purchased and downloaded...