Sunday, February 3, 2019

The Heart of Applique


Here is my
February ~ Applique Block

"Love At First Spike" 

for the




from 


There are two blocks per month, 
one pieced and one applique.

Once upon a time I avoided machine applique.

I always loved the look of the blocks,
just not the process.

With time and effort I have found a way that works for me.

Blocks are free for a month so save them now!

For reference bookmark the 



Join in the fun and see all the blocks and read all the announcements on their

Once upon a time I avoided machine applique.

I always loved the look of the blocks,
just not the process.


"Why not?"  asks the Maestro. 


"Oh, just let me do it for you,' says Maestro,
"This is easy!"

With time and effort ...and a little help from my quilty kitty ...
 I have found a way that works for me.


Added my blocks to this month's linky party ..

February Blocks Linky Party Here

Looking forward to the March Blocks!


5 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you for this BOM, and for starting off February. Looking forward to the mix if designers.

Kathleen said...

Eeeeek!! This block is so darn cute!! Perfect fabric choice for the hedgehogs. Suits them well :)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This block is adorable!

Needled Mom said...

That is such a cute block and that background fabric is fabulous.

Carla said...

I love all those hearts. Those eyes are so cool.