Sunday, February 24, 2019

Slow Stitching Sunday



Slow Stitching Cross Stitch

For the
Quilter's Cottage Cross Stitch Along
which was last updated in the link above.

I missed completing the Week 3 Challenge section on time.

In part because there is a error in the count
between the post of the left and the first quilt on the line.

This snowballed into a error on the clothespins and the quilts placement.

There was some ripping out
but I left the post for the moment.

For those of you who are not stitching the pattern and would not see it,
there should be TWO spaces between the post and the quilt.



I am dithering over whether I need to take it out and
cannot stitch the post on the right until I make up my mind.

I am now working on Week 3 and 4 at the same time.

I hope to have it done by Wednesday.

Time will tell.

I am taking a few minutes to cross stitch.


I have been  Slow (Machine) Sewing my

Sunny Lanes Baby Quilt

I almost have all the blocks together
and hope to have the top done by the time I call it a night

... or tomorrow morning.

It is cold and very rainy here today.

A good day for stitching and

Slow Sunday Stitching


linking up with all the beautiful works
@
Slow Stitching Sunday @ Kathy's Quilts

May you have a Happy Sunday.



2 comments:

Marti said...

I hate when that happens! I got off on mine too and ripped out some that would be noticeable but left some in a flowered area. I don't think I will even notice the difference even though I know where to look.

I like the way you can clip your pattern to your frame. I drop my pattern a lot.

I love the colors in your baby quilt. I need to go back to your link now to see what it will look like.

QuiltGranma said...

I've made the same kind of mistake in cross stitching in the past. I left it. On another one I followed the pattern exactly, and put in the mistake they had! LOL Last couple letters in alphabet were switched around. In my quilts there ae mistakes too. I leave them in. Makes them definitely mine!