Saturday, May 9, 2020

Cross Stitch Start Do Over


This was my progress this morning on my 


Feels Like Home Cross Stitch Along


Yes ... this is progress.

One step back to go one step forward.



Then I started feeling unsure about the colors in the thread pack.

I like aqua, but, I was not sure I liked to aqua for this project.

I like to match my floss colors to the fabric that has inspired the stitching.


I love this bluebird fabric and want to use it to frame the stitchery.

So I found some other blue DMC floss online and ordered.
The new colors arrived yesterday.

I think these are a much better match to the fabric.

Mr Scrapatch says these are much better.

Mr Scrapatch is true blue. 


Maestro was very excited about getting the new blues onto the little llama floss bobbins.

Actually Maestro wants to carry these little llamas away in her teeth.
Maestro is so very helpful.


So I wound new little llama floss bobbins and began again.


Maestro says your kitties will love them.


This is my real progress today.

It was very cold and windy and a good day to stay indoors and stitch.

I like the contrast and these blues for the bluebird much better.

Waiting for new floss and picking out the aquas was well worth the time and effort.

I plan to finish stitching the birdie tomorrow. 

My you and yours have a happy, healthy and safe weekend. 

:-) 


No comments: