Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Stitching Progress


Part 1 is done for my 



Maestro helped behind the scenes, of course.
Here she is adjusting the knobs on my



I like to use a
to keep my cloth tight and flat.

This plastic frame is light enough to carry it anywhere
and I do enjoy sitting outside and stitching sometimes.

It has been mostly sunny but is still cool and very windy for May
so most of my stitching has been done inside.

Part 3 was released last Friday so I am very behind in the stitching along,
but I am good with that.

I use all six strands of DMC on my 10 Count Vintage Aida cloth
and a size 18 or 20 Bohn needle.
I can see this easily to stitch and I like the way it looks.

It is a journey, not a race, for me. 

I am working on the Part 2 House section
but it will take time as I am making modifications to the pattern
to make it look a little more like my little house.

More stitching soon ... :-) 


4 comments:

moosecraft said...

This is stitching up so nicely! And yes....it's all about enjoying the process! :-)

Denise said...

Your stitching is so pretty and full! How many strands of floss do you use?
Thank you!

Jenny said...

Such a pretty little bird!

Scrapatches said...

I answered Denise's question by email, but I will also post here for others who may be interested.
I am using 10 Count Vintage Aida Cloth by Lori Holt and all six strands on DMC Floss.
I can see this easily and I like they way it looks ... :-)