Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Sitting and Spring Stitching.



I did more stitching today on my


I hurt my back yesterday doing too much and am resting and stitching today.

Feels Like Home Mystery Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern Series | Fat Quarter Shop Exclusive

The branch in the FQS Mystery Pattern is gray.

I like the grays.
I just like to play with the pattern and colors.

I decided to make my branch brown with the DMC 434 medium brown
that I had in my floss stash.

Next I had to choose a green (or greens) for my leaves. 


Here are the greens I have on the fabric I am using for finishing my project.

The green on the left is the light "pine" green in the floss pack.
The other two greens are light and medium "avocado" green, I think. 

Which green do you think I choose?

If you need floss to stitch along,
be sure to enter my 



Giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight.

Hope to have Part 1 done tomorrow and be on to the house in Part 2.

Part 3 of the pattern will be released on Friday.

I am very much enjoying this stitch along.

I tried sitting outside today in the sun to stitch
but it was, again, much too windy and cool.
Hoping for warmer breezes soon.

Happy Stitching!  



No comments: