Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quilting Along with the Centred QAL


This is my fabric pull for a new quilt.

This is from my small stash of
 Minki Kim Fabrics from Riley Blake Designs
These fabrics are from three different fabric lines.
I pick and chose the prints and colors that I like.


These fabrics are Katniss Quilty Kitty inspected and approved.

My quilty kitties and I am sewing along with the 


Here are our four Block A units.



Quilty Kitty Nutmeg kept me company by napping by me in my extra chair.


Quilty Kitty Maestro was a little more "paws on"
and insisted she help me press my blocks.

Instructions for Block B are Posted Here

I had hoped to sew them tonight but I am tired.

It suddenly got very warm here, reaching 80 degrees
and I spent a lot of time outdoors.

Tonight I put all the fans in the windows to cool the house down overnight.

Here is the top from the quilt I made when
I sewed along last year with the

It is till a top
I need to get this one quilted soon.

I really enjoy sewing along with these interesting quilt patterns
@


for this wonderful pattern and quilt along! 


1 comment:

Dorian said...

Hello Pat, that looks to be a colorful quilt. Nice and cheerful, enjoy working on it. Have a great day.