Thursday, March 25, 2021

I Like Thursday # 90 ~ Together

 


I am feeling much better and I feeling a burden has been made lighter.

We all carry concerns about our own health and want to protect others.

My heart goes out to all who are grieving today.

May together we make the world a better, safer place. 

Thanks to all who have send kind words this week.

Today I hope to catch up on the posts I have missed in the blog hop 

and to visit my friends at

I Like Thursday Bloggers @ Not Afraid of Color

Thanks for visiting with me.


5 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I am glad to hear you were able to get your vaccine shot but so sorry you had some side-effects. Mine were very similar and I was out of work for a day and a half. Take care of yourself! Enjoy the rest that your body is craving. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hooray for being fully vaccinated and glad you're feeling better! More and more of us are able to say that these days, and it's a good thing.

PaintedThread said...

Glad you're feeling better. That vaccine can really throw you for a loop!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Good for you on getting vaccinated and so glad you are feeling better.

piecefulwendy said...

Hooray for being fully vaccinated and so good you are feeling better! Let the quilt retreats begin - soon - right?! Enjoy your weekend!