Monday, March 29, 2021

# IGQuiltFest2021 ~ Must Make ~ UFOs

 


For my "Must Make Quilts" I have chosen the UFOs from

My Quazy Queens Post in March, 2019

Rather than post some new huge goal, I decided to revist some of my old ones.


My "Must Make" Projects are:  


Patchwork of the Crosses EPP Blocks 




My Ventana and Trinket SAL Quilts




365 Blocks in 365 Days ~ "Good Karma" 



My Postage Stamp Scrap Quilt



I am also adding my 

My Simple Stitches Embroidery Project

on which, I think, the stitching is near or complete and just needs to be taken out of the project bag and finished into a wall hanging or pillow.


Well, that is it ... 

and it may take me another two years, 

but I want to make these all finishes.


Wish me luck! 



1 comment:

Chantal said...

I love POTC quilts. Looking forward to seeing yours grow. Good luck with all your projects. ;^)